BMW Motorcycle Club Namibia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BMW Motorcycle Club Namibia

General forum for BMW Motorcycle Club Namibia

3 posters

Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails....

David van Breda
    David van Breda
    Tac-D

Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails.... Empty Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails....

Post by David van Breda Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 pm

At the soonest possible opportunity I suggest we raise the issue of under utilization of this forum with Harald and whoever else needs to know.
    Jacques has done such a lovely job in creating this space for us to use that it is heartbreaking to see nothing is happening here! Sad

I recommend that all current notifications currently done by e-mail be moved onto this site here.
    My experience with similar such forums are that it beats e-mail based communications hands down!
    Rico1200GSA
    Rico1200GSA
    Admin

Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails.... Empty Re: Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails....

Post by Rico1200GSA Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm

You have my vote!
    Jacques Arangies
    Jacques Arangies
    Admin

Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails.... Empty Re: Using this forum as the official mouth piece rather than e-mails....

Post by Jacques Arangies Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks guys, I have basically lost interest in this because of this reason.

Rico's idea he mentioned to me of showing/explaining to the members how a forum works and what you can get out of it is a great one.
    Lets see if this sparks a bit more interest. Suspect
    David van Breda
    David van Breda
    Tac-D

Post by David van Breda Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

Jacques

E-mail are so 80's.... Mad

I suggest we 'apply some pressure' and even ask you to do a little presentation on the workings of the forum at the agm
    Jacques Arangies
    Jacques Arangies
    Admin

Post by Jacques Arangies Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 am

Defenitely got my vote on that.

Peter has also mentioned that he is willing to bring his computer with to the AGM as well and if the people say they don't know how to register we can register them right then and there, no excuses.

Club Trips should be posted on the forums and a notification can still be sent out from Harald but basically just stating that a new club trip has been organized and all the info is on the forum.
    Something like that.
    Another thing is the events calendar, that should be done on the forum and not really on the website, or at least that will save me a ton of work. The events calendar on the wewbsite can then just link to the forum calendar, which we can really start using to register/co-ordinate our trips.

lets get together over this weekend and discuss it a bit more.
    We can use this weekends trip as an exe lent example of sharing stories/phodies/videos

Lets make it count and get the fire going Twisted Evil
    David van Breda
    David van Breda
    Tac-D

Post by David van Breda Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 am

I fully agree with you on this Jacques....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 pm